Ibex® EVO® Firmware Update
If you need to update the firmware for your Ibex® EVO® you are in the right place.
To keep your EVO system optimized to preform at its highest level, you shoiuld upgrade your system to the most recent Firmware version. The firmware is ready for download free of charge and underscores our commitment to our customers' feedback and the innovations we continue to develop for your imaging systems. The latest firmware update (Version 188.8.131.52)was released on January 22, 2018. If you have purchased your Ibex® EVO® previous to that date you will need to upload the current firmware to a thumb drive and then download it to your ultrasound system.
Simply complete the EVO® Firmware Update Request form on the right of this page and hit "Submit". Once you submit the form you will receive a thank you page with instructions on how to update your system and a link to the firmware update file.
The following features are included in the EVO 184.108.40.206 firmware update:
- Significant Image Resolution and Quality Enhancements
- Enhanced Functionality - Various Modes
- Support for C9OPU-HD Transducer and Other Ultrasound Transducers
- Refined patient archival capabilities
- Improved Doppler functionality and equine calculations added
- Improved User Presets for Exam Types
- Carcass Merit Feature refinement and fixes
- Enhanced Workflow Processes
- Improved Speckle Reduction
- Improved TX/RX Aperture Support
- Improved Synthetic Beam Support
- Improved Frame Rate allowing additional post-processing
- Revised annotations list
- Minor Software Maturity and Stability Improvements
As always if you have any questions or concerns, or if you need assistance, our toll free customer service line is open during business hours and we are ready to help you. You can call 866-365-6596 for assistance.